Table of Contents
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1 tsp , of course, powder
- 1 lb ground turkey
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1.5 roasted sweet potatoes
- 1\2 cup mozzarella cheese
- 1 bell pepper
|Amount per serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 1.9g||2%|
|Saturated Fat 0.5g||3%|
|Total Carbohydrate 6.9g||3%|
|Dietary Fiber 1.2g||4%|
|Total Sugars 2.4g|
|Vitamin D 0mcg||0%|
Step by Step Procedure To Make Sweet Potato Turkey Skillet
- Firstly Cut the sweet potatoes in half and rip of their skins gently and cut them into little chunks.
- Cut the mozzarella bell pepper, onion, garlic and mix it up in a container.
- Now take two pans and pour some coconut oil on both, of course, you can use the butter if you like to.
- Fry the ground turkey on one pan and fry the onions and bell pepper on the other pan.
- Cook the turkey for a few minutes along with the mixture.
- Break Turkey and add garlic and spices to it and mix it thoroughly.
- once the turkey is fully cooked you can add onions and bell peppers from the other pan.
- Now mix it around and add the half cup of water as it really adds moisture to the recipe.
- Finally, add your sweet potatoes and cook it for a bit and then take it off the stove top, mix the cheese according to your choice.
- Enjoy your