Table of Contents
- 1 Bowl Bean Sprouts
- 10 gm Peanuts
- 3 Zucchini
- 2 Green Onions
- 1 TBSP PB2
- 2 TBSP Soysauce
- 1\4 TBSP Seasame Oil
|Amount per serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 7g||9%|
|Saturated Fat 1.3g||6.5%|
|Total Carbohydrate 14.5g||5.5%|
|Dietary Fiber 4.3g||16%|
|Total Sugars 7.3g|
|Vitamin D 0mcg||0%|
Step by Step Procedure
,spiralize your zucchini with the help of spiralizer. you can easily get one from Amazon if you don’t have one.
- Now wrap it around a wrapping paper towel and keep it under refrigerator for about one hour. It will absorb most of the moisture.
- While the noodles are refrigerating cut the green onions, crush the peanuts and put up some knives in scrubs.
- Pour 1 tablespoon up PB 2 into the bowl and add in 2 tablespoons of water, add 2 tablespoons of soy sauce and 1/4 a tablespoon of sesame oil and mix it all up.
- Now put the mixture into Jell-O shot containers and believe me it really works well for salad dressings.
- Now take out your zucchini and check if the moisture has been absorbed or not.
- Now pour some coconut or olive oil and start
suatingthe noodles for 2 minutes. Take care that you don’t overcook them cause these noodles can be really mushy
- Finally, it’s time to plate it up so put your zeros into the container and add on the toppings and add up the green onions Sabine sprouts and the peanuts and lastly add the dressing that we have made earlier
Please share the post if you found it helpfull